Wednesday, October 10, 2007

OOOooooOOoooOoooo Halloween fun????

Well Halloween is approaching. In case you haven't heard, it is a pretty big deal in downtown Kent the Saturday night immediately preceding Oct. 31st. It is something to take in!!

One Halloween I dressed as a two-headed, three-armed, and three-legged person. Pretty creepy. A bit different from my daily look as a Jerry Garcia doppelganger or a lost cast member from the musical Hair.

What was your favorite costume you wore during a Halloween past? Also if you can remember some of the activities you did for Halloween in grade school, please share. Maybe we can do a few at our Halloween ELC party.

7 comments:

Abigail Wollenberg said...

My favorite Halloween costume that I wore in the past was last year. My friend and I dressed as thing one and thing two from Dr. Seuss. In middle school we had a Halloween carnival and bobbed for apples. Might be fun?

Karlyn said...

When i was in 6th grade me and my two best friends dressed up as the pussycat dolls!!!haha it was the only halloween costume that stuck out at me. Something fun might be little goodie bags!

Kelly said...

none of my past halloween costumes stick out in my mind as my favorite and i never really did anything besides the occasional trick-or-treating.. Halloween is something my family has never got into or believed in that much.

Alex said...

My favorite costume was my best friend's in the 7th grade. It was the last year that we went trick-or-treating and she dressed up as bubblegum on a shoe. she wore all pink, sewed a bunch of pink things to her shirt and pink pants, and tied a tennis shoe to her head.

My favorite costume that I wore was in the 5th grade when my best friend and my mom made me a beanie baby costume. I was the tie-dyed American Bear. I looked just like him and had the giant TY hear tag sewed to my ear!

amber lynne said...

My favorite Halloween costumme was when I was the little mermaid when I was little. I just remember my wig falling off and I could barely walk because my fin was too tight. The only activity that I can remember is goodie bags, and bobbing for apples.

Katie said...

My favorite year was when my aunt worked really hard on a poodle skirt for me when I was in third grade. I loved it.

And I just remember eating a lot of candy.

Nikki said...

My favorite costume in the past was my fairy costume that I wore in 5th garde. In my class I got voted as most prettiest thats why I liked it. I think it would be fun to just dress up and have some pizza or something or maybe we could all bring our own pumpkins and carve them at ELC.